|GMG Hotel Coron Tour Packages Includes:|
|* Roundtrip Airfare via Manila – CORON – Manila|
|* Roundtrip Airport transfer - joiner|
|* 1 Air Conditioned Room|
|* 3 days 2 nights Hotel Accommodation|
|* Free Daily Breakfast|
|* [Coron Town Tour (Tour A) - Joiner (CG)] INCLUSIONS: Land transfer, tour guide, Snack, drinks and Entrance Fees. ***DESTINATIONS: Corong Galeri Arts and Craft, Cashew Nut Producer, Tapyas Hill Viewdeck, Coron Landmark, Lualhati Park, and Maquinit Hot Springs|
|* Manila Domestic Terminal/ Airport Fee of Php 200 per person is already included on all tickets purchase since Aug 1, 2012|
|* FREE 6"x 6" hardcover Photobook, (20 pages) worth around PHP1200. (Shipping is not included). | 60% off on other products such us personalize calendar, Desktop Plaque, canvas etc (excluding 4R & 5R prints) | Details: http://www.travelonline.ph/photobook|
|* All Taxes and Surcharges|
|KID BASE RATE: LOW:Php6,083/HIGH:Php7,941/SPEAK:Php9,619 - Airfare and transfer price only. Sharing bed with parents. Additional charges may apply depending on hotel. Tour kid price not included.|
|For INFANT 23 months below: FLIGHT INFANT FEE: Php1,700|
|FREE OF CHARGE for kids 4 years old and below (max of 2 kids per room without breakfast sharing of beds)|
|NOTE: Age Covered, Allowed number of kids per room and other fees may apply/vary depending on hotel Policy - details upon request.|
SEASONS: LOW SEASON: JUNE,JULY, AUGUST,SEPTEMBER HIGH SEASON: OCTOBER,NOVEMBER,DECEMBER PEAK SEASON: JANUARY,FEBRUARY,MARCH,APRIL,MAY
Other Fees: Government Mandated Fees that has to be personally paid by all tourists upon arrival - Government Fees May Change without Prior Notice. [coron-tur] * Environmental Fees / Municipal Fees * Local Airport Terminal fee: To be paid at the Airport upon RETURN flight Only
CANCELLATION / REBOOKING POLICY varies per item - Rate/Rules Upon Request. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: http://www.travelonline.ph/termsandconditions.php (MUST READ).
Travel Now Pay Later - Credit Card Installment Plans available - 3 months up to 2 years to pay For BPI, Allied , PNB , Metrobank, Union Bank, & PSBANK credit card Holders only
NOTE: TravelOnline Occupancy/Person pricing is focused on offering you the cheapest set-up possible based on occupancy limit allowable by hotels or tours/transfers/airfare/etc. Because of this, set-up is more on budget-wise instead of space-wise/interior-wise. Please research the room/vehicle/aircraft/etc you are booking before you pay. Upgrade fees are on client's personal account if you prefer a better or bigger room/vehicle/aircraft/etc. If this is your line of preference, please email a request to your agent for price computation on better or bigger set-up upgrades - before finalizing.
***NOT VALID ON SUPER PEAK SEASON OR HOLIDAYS***
* LIMITED SLOTS ONLY. Travel Dates must be flexible. Only FEW dates available. Advance booking is advice.
* If the promo is not available on your chosen date, next cheapest promo in line, browse here: Coron GMG Hotel Tour Packages and Other coron packages
* Promo price are usually available on WEEKDAYS only. Please call us to check availability.
* Call us at @ 8732753, provide your chosen travel month and our friendly reservation officers will help you find the closest promo date available.
* Based on cheapest flight time. For a better flight time, upgrade fees are applicable.
* Available only on PROMO airfare dates. Call us to check availability.
* Please review inclusions. Services are limited to inclusions indicated ONLY.
* Applicable only during PROMO SEASON only. Limited vouchers supply. Call us to check availability.
* Cheapest Offer already. Not Comparable to other existing promo in the market.
* MINIMUM OF 2 NIGHTS BOOKING PER VOUCHER.
* Other Season Dates and Prices are only made available for upgrading purposes. Please refer to the valid dates above.
* BASED ON PROMO VOUCHER SLOTS. If promo voucher slots becomes unavailable, your assigned reservation officer can recompute and upgrade you the next cheapest price.
* Travelonline is a 3rd party service provider who's job is to assist clients on finding the best deals by making personalized quotations, individually processing reservation and payment on behalf of clients from different service providers. For any cancellation, even on force majeure (acts of God, acts of nature, government mandated etc or any uncontrollable situations that leads to cancellation that is not TravelOnline's fault, a 30% TravelOnline cancellation service fee shall apply. This is to cover our cost for services provided during the initial booking/reservation and additional services to be provided for the processing of cancellation. Pls take note that when you seek assistance from a service provider and services was provided we are entitled keep our service fee even on trip cancellation. Just like when you seek assistance from a lawyer whether you win the case or not you are still obligated to pay your lawyers fee. Additional fee shall apply if Airline/hotel/transfer/tours is subject to penalty aswell. Cancellation fees shall be deducted on the clients total package amount and remaining refundable amount shall be returned to client minus payment sending fee if applicable.
* TravelOnline Philippines is not liable of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
* IMPORTANT: Due to hotel variations over time and over requests, all hotel images shown are for reference only. To know the specific room image your booking, you will need to make a SPECIFIC and CLEAR request to your reservation officer. Please be guided accordingly.
* Friendly Reminder In Choosing a Hotel: We offer almost all hotels and we haven\'t personally stayed at all of them. Please check the link of our hotel walk through videos, pictures and online reviews etc. per hotel to make sure you are 100% satisfied because unlike other countries, if you are not happy with the hotel, they will not refund you. Pls Go to www.travelonline.ph for the full list of our hotel packages. Pls take note that We are a travel agency and our job is to help you Book the Hotel, Airline, transfer Tours etch and save you time and money in the process. Choosing the airline, Flight schedules, hotel, tours and transfer etc. is within your power and decision. Your agent will submit to your preference so make your requests clear always.
* Friendly Reminder In Choosing Flight/Schedule: We suggest to book at least 4 days 3 nights because 1st day and last day is usually spent on travelling etc. Hotel Check in is 2pm/3pm & Check out is 11am/12nn. It is advisable to book morning flight/sched departure and evening flight/sched for return to maximize your vacation. If you take a late flight/sched you will arrive in your destination late and basically waste your 1st day and if you book early departure you will have to leave boracay early because pick up time is 3 -5 hours before your flight.
* TravelOnline General booking FAQs/Terms MUST READ, at this link: www.travelonline.ph/termsandconditions.php